being a sheep in the middle of the herd or a cheeky mule

being a sheep in the middle of the herd or a cheeky mule Empty being a sheep in the middle of the herd or a cheeky mule

Message par mimouni Jeu 25 Avr - 6:52

being a sheep in the middle of the herd or a cheeky mule

During my daily activities handling special measuring and testing equipment from control unit to application unit on industrial platforms in the Netherlands during my training period in electronic engineering applications , my friend, obtained university degrees although he had not seen the university since his registration, spontaneously supported to succeed and obtain university degrees while he is in his office as a government employee in a ministry. Rejoining my country with an engineering degree, I assumed responsibilities in the training of executives of a state institution and I led strategic units but, unfortunately, I remained this marginalized executive waiting for his meager monthly salary. As for my friend, he was promoted to the highest office in the state. and has led state institutions benefiting on several occasions from gifts as part of servants of the State accompanied by salaries in millions and other favors of all kinds. Let's say that he is at the source, monitoring the pot and he helps himself in first. My friend, despite his simple secondary education, was able to print ten small booklets talking about economics thanks to his connections and sympathizers. Subsequently, he began a long attempt to meet an influential personality in the country, without success. One day, luck smiled on him, and as chance would have it, I found him on my way while I was driving in a Renault 4 state car whose mission was to control the electronic systems of this character's residence in question. I couldn't refuse my friend's request and I introduced him to the place. I was able to watch him present his booklets to the man, kneel down and kiss his hands. Since that day, I lost my friend. He became one of the ten men who run the country and, despite his eighty years, he is still the head of two government institutions and accumulates huge sums of money from his salaries every month. and income from its businesses. And yes, losing him is obvious, because my dignity does not allow me to bow to others. What mattered to my friend was the race for social class and rubbing shoulders with millionaires and billionaires, palaces, luxury cars, servants and the bourgeoisie. He is a worshiper flanked by excessive admiration and behavior selfish by belief has the tendency to consider themselves more important than others These people belong to the class of impudence, and lack of respect for social norms I also ignored other friends like him, a commissioner. example, the day he declared himself to be very sought after by people only to appear in his company, a university professor suffered the same rejection from me the day he told me that he had bought a 4x4 to see the drivers from above. Finally, despite all the suffering I have experienced, I am proud to have remained a sheep in the middle of the flock, and I have never stood up to the point of prostrating myself and begging to advance in my career and optimize my account banking.

#Self Worship #exorbitant admiration #Devotion to self #Selfish behavior #The belief and the tendency to consider oneself more important than others #Shameless #cheeky #effrontery or insolence # Non-compliance with social norms #outrecuidant
mimouni
mimouni

popularité : 67

Revenir en haut Aller en bas